View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 11:05 PM   #6
BKeeper
Groupie
BKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enoughBKeeper will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
The title is a little deceptive. We don't have a price (any more than me stating that I'm between 4' and 8' tells you how tall I am), and June has been the expected month of release a couple of months. Maybe just "... gets official specs". I was actually looking forward to discovering what the final price was when I clicked.
Sorry David, I can't change the title now...

If it helps, knowing the specs and the range, you can can narrow down the price.

I'd say that we could get the base PixelQi display, 16G, No 3g for $500, 32G $650 and up to $800 for 3G connectivity.

What this range tells you is that they want to match iPad pricing (low $300 will be for the LCD model) so you can expect price and features to match, (except for flash memory)

Also Keep in mind that they are still negotiating with carriers....

I might have a chance to chat with the CEO very soon, I'll ask about the SD spec.

June is a bit late to the party for me, and there will probably be additional setbacks...

We'll hear from Asus/MSI before...
BKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote