View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 10:42 PM   #5
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnFalcon View Post
Well, after exFAT was chosen as the standard file system for SDXC it was clear support was always going to be spotty, honestly... (and I'm not prepared to especially hold it against devices)
I'm a little less sophisticated when it comes to knowing the internals of the spec or why they matter -- all I really care about is the max size. And a 32GB limit doesn't really strike me as a great idea for a media tablet purchased in mid 2010.

Even if there were a good reason not to hold it against the device-maker's on some personal level, I'd have to hold a limitation like that against the device. I'm not really a buy a new device every year kinda guy.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote