View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 09:45 AM   #9
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Looks somewhat like a cross between Indigo and peak Sharper Image.
Definitely a gift shop more than a dept store.
Maybe it'll boost pbook gifting for the holidays.
When it comes to gift shopping it is hard enough sometimes to simply pick a suitable item, let alone the right brand. Anyone with nieces, nephews, and grandkids knows the dilemma. I welcome the age specific gift idea areas in the 4-Star. That should be incorporated easier to find on the webpage as well. I do hope it is not based on manufacturer recommended age groups, but real age groups.

I am not sure how a suitable B&M department Amazon store would have to look like that gives a better experience than a Walmart does. What I find lacking at Walmart is no detailed specs and a limited variety of alternatives. Maybe the 4-Star is close depending on how closely and good it ties in with the online version. I want to be able to easily scan an item, have it pop up and give me all information including all products it competes against.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote