View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 07:55 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2012 View Post
Over my 2 years with the 650 I always embedded my own fonts but my main reason for upgrading was to get away from the necessity of doing this. The Kobo is wonderful, so flexible with the range of size, margins etc., but the very limited 3 margin options on the PW is worrying. I could cope with only 3 if they were within the range I need, but I suspect that they're probably not. The same applies to the font size options. The number of variations would be fine if I could exclude the very large and very small sizes leaving the 8 options available for use in the mid range sizes. Hence my query as to whether the options can be altered somehow.
Given that you're going to have to convert your ePub books to Mobi/KF8 format to read them on your PW, I really don't see the problem. You can ensure that the margin and font sizes are set to your preferred values during the conversion process.

Personally I very, very rarely change the formatting option on my PW. The defaults are generally absolutely fine (for me).
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote