View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 04:50 PM   #2769
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindler72 View Post
Cheers chaps. The bin file link yo gave i cannot open the file. I also cannot see hundreds of links to the file, i did ask Google before i asked the question. I am not an IT expert and only want to be bale to lift some of the file constraints that Amazon place on their hardware.
Why would you open the file?
It is a binary image file, use it as posted, wherever it is posted.

You obviously are not reading or understanding the directions if you think you have to "open" the file.
That is the initial requirement, to be able to read and understand the directions.
Without that skill you have no reason to be attempting to modify your Kindle.
Save yourself a bunch of future grief, stop trying to do this now.

Last edited by knc1; 10-18-2017 at 04:53 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote