View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 10:18 AM   #12
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RbnJrg View Post
I don't think that but even so, the TOC will remain unchanged. You can be sure that the attribute "title" will be serviceable to generate a TOC.
I think I remember discussion about empty paragraph tags used for scene breaks instead of css margins being inadvisabe for this reason. I would try to avoid breaking things down the line... someone else might be inconvenienced later on.

Anyway, this does work, and I can't think of a downside, even a potential one. Momentum alone should keep me using it.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote