View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 07:22 PM   #39
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
If you back up via iTunes, the first time you connect via USB cable to iTunes you will be asked to trust your computer as an iTunes connection point which requires you to click yes on the computer and within the iThingie. Perhaps this and the iCloud PW thing are related to the update as I've never had to re-trust a computer after an update prior to 7.1.
I haven't been using iTunes on my computers and I don't really want to. I've only got iTunes installed on one, a Netbook, and it's pretty slow there so I would just rather not use it. My computers all run Windows. I just do the backups over wifi. Anyway, hopefully this is just a one time thing.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote