View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 11:36 AM   #9
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
First off I am not a fan of apple or any of their hardware or software, however apple tends to be a leader in information technology that calls the tune that the industry dances to. Apple really surprised me when a few weeks ago there were talk about an apple mini. In this occasion apple appears following the tune set by Amazon, the first to produce the seven inch tablet. I expected apple to do something a bit more radical such as producing a larger screen tablet. I would like to get some reactions from apple fans on the matter.
To be fair, Barnes and Noble were first (in LCD eReaders) with the NookColor. Amazon were caught with their pants down by the NookColor and had to scramble to put together the KF.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote