View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 05:21 PM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belfaborac View Post
I would absolutely give it a go. First of all, it's just five dollars. Secondly, I've bought cheap stuff/gadgets like this from Hong Kong/China/Taiwan for a decade and haven't had a bad experience yet. Basically, if I think of something that would be kinda useful, but would would only get used once in a blue moon, I check to see if it can be had for a few bucks from China on eBay or from dealextreme.com (same thing, only not eBay). If I find it, I buy it. You don't get top quality, but often I just want something that'll do the job once or twice and anything more is a bonus. Some of the stuff I've bought would have been excellent value at ten times the price though, if bought locally.
Why would you advocate giving a spammer money? I would not buy this nor would I ever recommend anyone buy this. The adapter cable is not going to allow you to do magical things like backing up videos and photos to a USB memory stick.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote