View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 02:22 PM   #10
adv_dp_fan
Zealot
adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!adv_dp_fan will blow your mind, man!

Device: Sony 505, iPad 1 & 3, Galaxy Note 8.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
Please let us know here or on the ePub forum how you do it. Lot's of people are struggling with these problems.

Karma in advance
Had to work late last night so didn't have much time to test it yet but every "work around" I had to fix things in iBooks is now broken. Two main issues, sometimes text won't center properly and it seems to ignore the full justification options in CSS. Both were fixed by placing a <span> around the text but that no longer works. Need to play with it more. It broke not just my personal epubs but even commercial ones. Have to see if my source can get me the updated doc for iBooks, that really helped the last time they upgraded and broke things. Wish Apple would make that doc available to the general public.

Also have a harder time getting rid of that stupid "new" tag it randomly adds to some books. Use to just be able to open the book, flip a page, flip back, close the book and it wasn't marked new any more. Now I have to open the book, flip a page, close the book, open the book, flip back and close it to get the same result.
adv_dp_fan is offline   Reply With Quote