View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 09:45 PM   #6
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
grr guys, you are still waiting then. I posted this in another thread, but am hoping you can configure the Catalog 'book' so that the kindle will allow me to put it into a collection, so that it stays on the home page, and not on the last page as an unsorted book. You will know what I mean when you get the update! I can confirm that everything else using Calibre and 2.5 is perfect! Well, for the features I am using which are perhaps basic but what I want (titles, metadata etc etc)
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote