View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 09:54 AM   #25
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
^Nice, Hardboiled is sitting on my shelf to read.

I liked all the stories, but UFO and Superfrog definitely were my favourites.

Spoiler:

Superfrog just resonated with me in that there is no real saviour. Was the frog real? Was the frog just a dream? When we are powerless against forces too great we are left with dreams and hope to combat them and in our minds they have great power. How many disasters have we not been part of due to our hopes and dreams? Crazy talk. I liked that.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote