View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:57 PM   #41
Jozawun
Fanatic
Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jozawun ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen 3, Pocketbook 902, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
When I drive at 30MPH in a 30MPH zone I don't consider the moral implications of doing so - I simply obey the law. When I pay the taxes that my accountant tells me I need to, and no more, I don't consider the moral implications of that - I simply obey the law. The law is the law. I'll leave the morals to the theologians.
Why would you leave moral issues to theologians, they would know about as much on them as your bricklayer.