View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 11:07 AM   #102
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
I do. Why not prescription lenses in a smart frame?
I'd think it would be MORE appealing to those who already wear glasses.
Could be - I was just thinking of whether it would really be practical to wear full time. I'm very short-sighted, and hence need extremely expensive glasses made from high-refractive-index material to keep the weight down. It would be an awfully expensive proposition to buy a second pair simply for the "data feed", as it were.

"Clip-on" solutions rarely work well. As a glasses-wearer yourself, I'm sure you've experienced the problem of trying to find a practical set of clip-on sunglasses.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote