View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 01:36 PM   #12
tron_1970
tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tron_1970 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
The Nexus 7 blows them both. And it's quad core too.
Except my friend has a Nexus 7, and magazine reading sucks. Comic book reading is totally fine though. The lcd is dull, because it is not high quality as Apples. It depends on what apps you want not the specs of the display or the tablet. This reminds me of the early Intel vs. AMD pissing match but now we do it with tablets. Besides I heard the Nvidia Tegra 3 really sucks and you should wait for the next generation Tegra 4.

Plus I like Apple's gaming eco-system, there are exclusive games that are not available on Android or even on the iPhone i.e. Ticket to Ride is one example.

If we went display specs the upcoming B&N Nook HD "blows" the Nexus 7 away too. Of course B&N eco-system is laughably non-existent, they should have stuck with the Google Play store but of course B&N would not have made any money off of those apps. If they are making any money at all.

Could Apple have gone with a higher display? I don't think so at this time. Perhaps in 2 years.

Last edited by tron_1970; 11-03-2012 at 01:39 PM.
tron_1970 is offline   Reply With Quote