View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 05:18 AM   #1
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Learn French.....help please.

Anyone have any recommendations for decent ( preferably free, or "budget" ) "Learn French" books or courses I can download onto my Calibre/Sony ?
I've had a sudden urge to improve my pathetic knowledge of the language, and
I thought "ah ha, Google this, that'll be quick" - but it wasn't quite as simple !

I've contacted the Open University, but don't know if they have a version I can put on a reader, so I can always have it handy.

I have a couple of old O.K. audio courses, but want something I can just grab and look.

I suppose I could also d/load a course or two onto a card... That'll give me an incentive to learn how use that on the T1 , as well. Education time
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote