View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 10:45 AM   #65
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
A. JBJ asked the mods to move this thread from General Discussions to the Llounge.

B. Apparently, GoSharks has never ventured into Llounge Llama territory before, and is understandably bewildered.

C. The previous posts were about Pooh trying to assess (scurrilous) membership dues, with discounts for not eating chicken. (Pooh thinks he's a chicken, you see...as evidenced by his avatar.)

D. In my attempt to welcome JBJ, apparently I went a bit overboard with the glowing descriptions of the charms of the Llounge and the inhabitants thereof (sometimes known as Llounge Llamas), and giving her a very condensed history of some of the more salient points of Llounge dwelling, (ZCD's, Adrian).

E. But at any rate it's too late now - you're here

Did that help?
Thank you so much, it did .

It must be the tomayto / tomahto thing (or I'm just thick...)
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote