View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 10:46 PM   #15
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I know, but a bunch did it last year. That is what has inspired me, because they have been posting their totals in the past week or so. I will try it too, but I am a slow reader. However, I. Won't stress over it. The journey is the thing, not just the destination.
I agree. I enjoy reading, but sometimes it's good to challenge yourself. I seriously doubt I'll reach 100 (not enough reading time in my current life), but I'll see how close I can get.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote