View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 10:27 AM   #4
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTM View Post
Good point, Harry. Thank you. I should have thought of that.

As it turns out, both escape codes work, but display incorrectly in the Book View within Sigil. Both will work and display correctly in the Firefox ePub plug-in. (I use Bookman Old Style for the font.)

The Alt+2011 approach does not work, however. That's OK with me; I actually prefer to use the escape codes anyway.

Since it appears to be simply a font issue, is there a way to change the font in Sigil? That's been a minor issue for me, but this bumps the priority a bit.

There's a font folder in the Book Browser panel on the left of the box - does that not allow you to drop font files into it?

Right click on the word "font" and it allows you to 'add'.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote