View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 04:46 AM   #20
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokjeid View Post
Now I'm trying it.. And I didn't know that a post can't be deleted..

---
Finally it works on my DR800SG.. Thanks for Iņigo and CoolDragon who advised to me

I felt that the device appears a totally different one! So fantastic.. Maybe it became the uncomparable device now on the earth I think...
Congratulations for your new device!

Quote:
btw, how could we show at once all of the four icons(pen, eraser, zoom, panning) which are combined in one 'shortcut arrow' icon at the right in the bottom status bar? I think it would be more convenient..
We have limited room for icons in the status bar, no more than 10 or 12 as much. So I had to choose which ones to show. I didn't include the ones on the cycling button because you can reach them there. Also I've included new ones: bookinfo, fullscreen and rotate screen.

My plans for the future are:
- clock
- additional cycling button. As my quick test removing some icons/actions from the current one, I don't know if this is really possible, as some behaviours are hardcoded on the uds binary and we can't modify it.

Iņigo
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote