View Single Post
Old 08-22-2021, 05:39 AM   #1223
Kusuri
Connoisseur
Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kusuri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4+Fire 7", Onyx Boox Nova Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzie View Post
Everything can be done in theory, but unless you have someone who's willing to spend at least several days on it…

i understand that it would be a lot of work, and i also understand that its not really a priority. i just assumed in my initial posting that this would be already implemented and i'm just too dumb to enable / configurate it or something. a lot of postings i found said it would be already implemented into koreader and people said they did change that setting on their device.. so i was confused by your first answer - sorry didn't knew it isn't implemented yet

so... thanks for the quick response to my question and the help
Kusuri is offline   Reply With Quote