View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 05:50 PM   #62
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calenorn View Post
Here's something Barnes & Noble needs to fix ASAP: The wishlist I create via their website is not visible through the NOOK. I can create a separate wishlist through the reader, but I can't see the one I created on line. This despite the fact that I can purchase ebooks online and later download them to the NOOK.

Seriously, B&N. Why erect barriers that keep your customers from spending their money? This is counter-productive.
I'd never realized that since I buy from Amazon. You might want to send that to the lriggio email address. That does seem like a dumb missed opportunity that should be easy to correct.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote