View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 07:41 AM   #10
lazyreadr
lazyreadr understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lazyreadr understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lazyreadr understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lazyreadr understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lazyreadr understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lazyreadr understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lazyreadr understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lazyreadr understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lazyreadr understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lazyreadr understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'lazyreadr understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: Kobo Libra
Quote:
I'm still waiting for the buying and discovery process to show some sort of improvement. Right now, it's pretty much regressed from where it was a decade ago (when we at least had authoralert).
I'd much prefer to be able to freely choose my shop and be able to buy (almost) any ebook hassle-free (which includes DRM free, but is not limited to it) there.

Alas, to some degree they make the same mistakes as the music industry.
lazyreadr is offline   Reply With Quote