View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 09:19 PM   #15
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
Yes, they are all over Shopgoodwill.com and can be had for around $20 or less if the right auction comes along.
Many times you'll find a group of eReaders in "as is" condition (most have worked). I think one time I got three PRS-505s so I could get another Sony that was bundled with them. Usually the price and shipping won't be much higher than buying one.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote