View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 12:52 PM   #7
OldLincoln
Zealot
OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OldLincoln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: FBReader
Just the way I load Kindle books into Calibre. I have Kindle For PC installed and books automatically show up when purchased. I then open the shortcut I have for "My Kindle Content" highlight the books I want and drag them over to Calibre.

It used to take forever to open K4PC until out of frustration I deleted all the files in "My Kindle Content". It now opens quickly and all books are still in the cloud. Now new books are the only one in the folder which I have sorted by type, so I simple drag them over.

I don't know that there is a limit to the number of books you can add at a time but I've added all I wanted up to about 40 without a problem.
OldLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote