View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:29 AM   #91
Luminose
Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luminose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martyd View Post
I had the same problem at Staples. The new ones were in the back room. I had to tell them it was in their flyer. No demo unit, just a sign for the new guy, right next to the silver demo unit and sign. I think it will be tough to push the silver at the same price as the black.
Ha. I had the same issue at Best Buy. I called to have them reserve me a unit. When I showed up it was the silver version. It took about 5 minutes of them searching the computer and me pulling up their website to get the new black model.
Luminose is offline   Reply With Quote