Thread: Ebook or Pbook?
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 06:23 PM   #12
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Steve, p-books are proven to endure hundreds of years. That is the "other media" e-books are competing with and it is proven to be, lol, backward compatible. Shakespeare's lingo may look a bit peculiar but I still enjoy Macbeth.

I admit p-books are weak against fire, flood, and theft (the only real reason we're digitizing old engineering drawings at work). And I do see e-books as the future, just not as swift to take over as some predict.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote