View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 08:19 PM   #99
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Sharing just as I thought it could be interesting/preventative for others:

On Feb 28, I hit a semi-truck on my bike... Lucking and thankfully, I am Ok but Katie seemed to be frozen in the tree screen! I took care of her as she was in my backpack secured in a case but I don't know why!!!

Now I have a factory reset Touch but problem is still there!

After running geekmaster's RUNME.sh, I got the following log:

Code:
Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on
/dev/root                62.2M     53.4M      5.7M  90% /
which scares me to death! so I think the problem is running out of space in / but when I "ls -al /" (edited) I got empty in my log!!! Anyone any ideas?

Last edited by thatworkshop; 03-01-2012 at 10:33 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote