View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 07:07 AM   #1
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
Calibre converts wrong file

Thanks for Calibre, it is a great program. And any problems that I have had previously seem to have been mostly of my own making.

But now, I downloaded a book from Gutenberg Canada, stripped the header and changed the table of contents so it was only 1 across instead of 5 and then resaved it was waac.html.

I load this file into Calibre and convert it, but what comes up in view is the original file with the header and no changes to the table of contents.

I am running Vista 64 bit. I tried setting for compatibility to XP, but it made no difference.

What am I doing wrong?
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote