View Single Post
Old 03-22-2009, 09:54 AM   #227
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Student1 View Post
Nice! Didn't think he was still working on it! Anyway i'm sure alot of people are waiting for epub!

Btw one last question, tried checking the docs but doesn t seem clear, whats the difference between portrait-full and portrait mode it says portrait-full is for one fixed page, but i m not sure i fallow. Does it really make a difference for pdf scans if i use the regular or the portrait full option?

Edit: Tried both, one doing it in full and the second computer in regular. Checked both with the sony viewer and frankly i can't tell whats the difference...
'portrait-full' guarantees one image per scanned page, where 'portrait' mode may yield more images if the scanned page is tall and skinny since the left-right width can be expanded to the screen size and thus requiring more images to render that (enlarged) scanned page in horizontal strips.

They can yield the same results in some circumstances.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote