View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 02:03 PM   #52
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
@yayo;
Koreader does, it was initially developed from software for an improved PDF reader, for Kindle devices.

@kobotux;
Not sure which tweaks you mean. If you mean the tweaks to the Kobo software, then no, but you can apply them to the Kobo software, if you want. The Kobo readers and the alternate readers do not share code or resources in any way that would effect the use of such tweaks.

If you mean tweaks to Koreader or Coolreader then also no, this guide installs the basic "Nightly Builds" of the alternative readers. You would need to apply any tweaks you want. (For instance: I keep my ebooks in folders behind a "hidden" folder, on my external uSD card, so they don't get "processed" by the Kobo software. As I find it convenient to have Koreader open in the first folder of that file structure. I keep a copy of the script file with that tweak on my desktop, because I update Koreader often and it is simple to copy my modified script file over the one provided in the update.)

Luck;
Ken

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 12-30-2013 at 02:07 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote