View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 10:29 AM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I don't know - considering the difference in sales before vs after I can see why it was "discovered".

The experiment was obviously a success and they can claim that it was well received before people knew who it was and now it's time to rake in the money.
That's kind of what I was thinking, too -- not that there's anything wrong with that. I just think the secret could have been kept under wraps for quite a while longer if the pseudonym was only about the ability to "publish without hype or expectation" and "pure pleasure to get feedback under a different name."

Wish I could have read it before the secret was out! Oh well... I'll still probably read it.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote