View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 05:37 AM   #80
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
In theory yes. But you would need to alter some parts of the system, so since you had to ask in such a general way, I'm not sure you (as in you yourself) will be able to do so. I know of no ready made software to enable you to do so, no ready made instructions, and I really doubt there will be many people here being fond of doing hand-holding. That said - it is certainly doable, I guess, given enough hacker's attitude, knowledge or alternatively, googling, trying, failing, trying again.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote