View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 03:52 AM   #3
Fatima
Fatima began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
When you are resident in the US, you pick up a US IP address. When you are resident in Saudi Arabia, you pick up a Saudi Arabian IP address.

Thus, when visiting the US, buy all your eBooks and Apps and then use them offline in Saudi Arabia.

There is a site where you can change your IP address here:

http://www.hide-my-ip.com/

However, it may not work for what you want, since anything you download, may go to the provider's server. Try a free app and / or free eBook first to make sure it works. Plus, some nations make the using of a different IP address from your real location a CRIME. Thus, you must check Saudi laws before even trying that.
Thanks for ur replay,

I don't know how to open this app in the kindle, this website is Blocked in my country, I used a browser to open in it then I download the app in my computer.. but I have no idea how to do it in the kindle!

anyway,
when I tried to download a Free app as (FACEBOOK) .. I clicked on FREE, then it comes (get app), so I clicked on it .. after that: Purchasing ... then they said: "please check that your billing address and payment method are from a supported country" ..!

I'll not be in USA ever!
So, is that mean: there is no way to get even the free apps!?
Fatima is offline   Reply With Quote