View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 12:06 AM   #30
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I like the idea of it, I'll want to try one out. I'll be interested in seeing how that keyboard is for typing. I considered the Chromebook, but it doesn't seem to have much offline capability. If the Chromebook could run LibreOffice offline, that would be a plus. This Surface tablet/laptop hybrid is intriguing, but I'll let other people be the guinea pigs first.
My thoughts exactly.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote