View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 01:34 PM   #21609
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Pride of Port on my cup. My co-worker has once again relabeled my teas for me. So it is now listed as Pride of East Lansing. It is a running joke. The first round of labels was done when I was on travel for work a year ago. I'll have to find my scan of those ones because they were flat out hilarious. Things like Liberal Tea, Kindle Tea with ver accurate descriptions.
Pretty funny. And Pride of East Lansing?! Then you must drink it with milk, surely.

Spoiler:
East Lansing is the home of Michigan State University, known to one and all Michiganders who are NOT students or alumnae of the school as "Moo U" or sometimes "Cow College" because it is the last of the Agricultural Land Grant Colleges in the state and still has an excellent Department of Agriculture and issues B.Sc in Agriculture degrees.

Anniversary Breakfast Blend in my cup.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote