View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:47 PM   #53
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
I finally just broke down and gave Kristen Ashley a try. I started with Motorcycle Man after reading a review at Dear Author. I thought I would be put off by the grammar because I tend to really hate that, but there's something about the way Kristen writes that sweeps you along. She has a certain style and voice that you either hate or don't mind. It reminds me a bit of JR Ward (only on steroids LOL).

If you are thinking of trying her, download a sample and that should tell you pretty quickly whether you can put up with it or not. Meanwhile, I've bought at least 4 or 5 of her others, including the two that were recently on sale. I'm going to space them out so I don't get sick of her, but I'm looking forward to reading them.
Sweet Dreams is really good and of course the Rock Chick series. I plan to read the Gamble after I finish the RC series. I'm trying to read them in order but it's hard to do. There's not real world connecting guide out there.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote