Thread: Odyssey USB connector broke off
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 06:08 PM   #16
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlPe View Post
Yes, they haven't "advertised" the changes, so I cannot guarantee that you will receive a "new" one.

You might want to ask Bookeen explicitly, before sending your broken device back to them.
That is interesting. Maybe I try and see if I can get a new one at a reduced price if I send in the old broken one. Never know they might be willing to work something out - or just be nice and honor it under waranty even though I tore it all up to see what happened.

Thanks AlPe
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote