View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 10:40 AM   #5
Pinkie
Connoisseur
Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pinkie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Nook Color, Kobo
There are some things about the latest nightlies that look good, not least the multiboot choice.
Is there a way I can update the 7.0.3 without losing all the apps and settings I've put on the card? or do I have to start from scratch?
I am a complete novice at this, so if I can do it, anyone can. And I really, really appreciate the various threads that describe doing this in detail.
Pinkie is offline   Reply With Quote