View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 11:57 PM   #13
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
OK,

I have been playing with the Jetbook unit I have. It's actually pretty nice.

I'd really like to be able to load this thing up with books to test the folder navigation when there are alot of books on it. Does anyone know where I can download .txt ebooks in bulk. I know I can go to manybooks.net but I only seem to be able to d/l one at a time. I also know there are CD collections but don't have time to wait a week for one to come on order.

Also, does anyone have any PDF's eBooks that are tagged so I can test the PDF reader, see if it will flow the text.

Thanks,
BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote