View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 03:34 PM   #40
burbleburble
Connoisseur
burbleburble began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
@Ortep

I appreciate your interest in the plugin.

As for your question, from the traceback you supplied, I think the the cause of the problem has to do with reading css from the epub.

The epubreader\parser\cleaner for the gui currently looks for css values in the stylsheet from the link element and the style element. Even these I haven't thoroughly tested for relative path resolution. And especially there is still an issue that it does not resolve all css selectors (only .* not *.*).

It would appear from the error (the line in the source coupled with the error type):
Quote:
File "calibre_plugins.ebook_cleaner.main", line 736, in start
KeyError: u'MsoNormal'
that the epub was not produced/run through calibre conversion process. (I don't think so at least.)

Anyways, without seeing how the MsoNormal css is referenced, it is hard for me to know how to fix it right now. (Is it something produced by MS Word html? if so I can easly look into it)

So, currently, in this test version, the best solution would be to use an epub produced by calibre. The 'different ones' errors, since I dont know them, may have been fixed in v0.0.3 if you were using an earlier version.

In about a week or two, I hope to release the first 'stable' version with a much improved epub reader/writer (I've actually written most of it already) that should deal with such issues. The delay is because I've been working on a faster system/intuitive approach for reformatting the patterns; just worked out the basics so far.

Last edited by burbleburble; 06-27-2011 at 03:39 PM.
burbleburble is offline   Reply With Quote