View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 08:09 PM   #2
Joe Minton
eReader
Joe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Sony 650, iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 4, Nook: Touch/Glow/Color/Tablet
I have both the PRS-600 and a 300. They both have stickers on the back with the serial numbers and bar codes. Both were recent purchases. Perhaps the first ones did not have the sticker?

Go up the food chain. Send an email to Sony headquarters in Japan complaining about your treatment at the hands of their American division. I have found that this often works with Japanese companies. Don't ask how I came to believe this -- LOL

The Better Business Bureau is worthless for the consumer. Remember: their middle name is "Business."

Good Luck,
Joe
Joe Minton is offline   Reply With Quote