Thread: Surface Pro
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 10:15 AM   #1
Kaysclie
Addict
Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kaysclie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Forma, Aura One,Ipad Pro 10.5, Oasis 3
Surface Pro

I have been pouring over web pages and youtube videos about the new microsoft surface pros and am still on the fence. Has anyone here bought one or tried one out and can offer up any info on these devices? Or just your opinion would be helpful. I am thinking of getting one of these while they are still on sale and putting it away for a xmas present for myself!
Kaysclie is offline   Reply With Quote