Eddie87
Eddie87 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks a lot!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Release Notes:
https://github.com/kiwidude68/calibr...icates-v1.10.7

Thanks to @chaley for the code suggestion!

@Eddie87 you should now be able to do that workflow discussed of applying a custom marker to the results, clearing the virtual library and then searching for your custom marker.
Thank you so much for the update.

My main library which I update every day and is the "master" for ceirtain books; today has 51310 books. On that one I add books, run your plugin to do a binary compare, I remove the newly added binare duplicates and then I compare title/author again using your plugin, and finally I manually check old and new versions and decide what version to keep among the duplicates.

I also have another one that includes more books (90271 today), on that I also add books every now and then, I also use your plugin to maintain.

A couple of times a month, I make sure to copy the ones that are on the "master" one and are not in the second one, for that I use the binary compare and copy the ones NOT in common.

Today I used the new plugin and found 50640 duplicated and 670 not marked after I removed the virtual library, all went fine today. Comparison takes a while that's te reason I only binary compare the libraries once or twice a month.
Eddie87 is offline   Reply With Quote