Thread: Sigil v0.1.3
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 08:02 AM   #28
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
I have been editing a fairly large PG file using SIGIL. I got about 2/3s of the way through the file using the split screen, and suddenly the HTML editor would only go to the top of the file. Reloading and restarting SIGIL and the computer had no effect. All editing was done in the HTML.

I finally unzipped the SGF file and looked at the HTML output but found nothing that I thought might cause the problem. Have I done something to cause this and can I recover?

I'm looking forward to V. 1.4.

P.S. The epub file produced runs fine in ADE.
I guess I done it again. I started to go through the sequence to document the problem. During the process, things started to work again. Sorry!
Charlie
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote