View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 04:12 PM   #153
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Just opened my Glo and the lighted screen is really nice. The lighting is totally even save a brighter bar along the top. In the flourescent lights of the office, I would call it bluish. I'll evaluate in the dark at home.

I placed an ePub in the root directory via Windows Explorer but my library is still empty after powering off and on again. Is there a trick to get the book into the library?
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote