View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #25
davidwfleming
Ebook Dude
davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Every indie author has a blog or a website. But how does one actually attract traffic to one's site. Beyond the obvious plattitudes of 'write good content' obviously. I'm not to much of a fan of Blog Tours or Guest Blogging. This is mainly because I've never heard of anyone making it big doing these things.

Here's some of my experience blogging:
1. "Commenting Campaigns" seem to have a pretty predicatable and dependable 1-for-1, short-term payoff.
2. Google seems to love blog pictures with descriptive 'anchor text'.
3. It can be instructive to mimic more successful blogs working in similar niches.
davidwfleming is offline   Reply With Quote