View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 12:46 PM   #4
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Thanks, Nate. I do prefer to have my titles DRM-free if I can. I'm hoping if they do any sort of survey of the devices that they realize just how much DRM-free content we're loading. It seems most people I've talked to with Kindles have bought some Amazon titles but have considerably more titles from other places. I've bought 10 titles from Amazon but have over a hundred DRM-free books on my Kindle.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote