View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 01:24 PM   #18
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
If you want to be that nitpicky, many libraries aren't city run, but often at a county level. I was meaning free as in, no payment needed to check out a book.
Sorry but I didn't think I was being nitpicky. If I'm paying for a service I'm paying for a service regardless of where the fund are coming from.
For instance an neighboring city from mine does not pay a direct garbage bill they pay for it through their city taxes. My city however does not, so I pay a direct bill. Would you state their garage collection is free?

Also where I live there is a county library and a city library, one is ran by the city the other by the county. Out of curiosity does your state only have county libraries?

=X=

Last edited by =X=; 08-18-2009 at 03:11 PM.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote