View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 07:44 AM   #21
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Yeah, she doesn't care about fonts (like I do). I prefer the ease of collection management on the Sony (+ Calibre) but not being able to add my own fonts was a negative. I did have my T1 rooted and running a different reader with my fonts, as I recall. However on the Nook ST, rooting, adding android reading apps, and fonts, seems to work better and more reliably. (I was tempted to get the T2, but health insurance and electric bill both went up, so, better not).
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote